Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday (33) Whisper the Dead

Hey y'all, thanks so much for stopping by my WoW!
Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly meme, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine which spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.






Gretchen is struggling with her newfound gift as a Whisperer; the constant buzzing in her ears from detecting spells is more frustrating than fun, especially when she is spending time with one of the Order of Iron Nail's Keepers, the icy but strikingly handsome Tobias Lawless. But while Gretchen tries to hide the truth and resolve her feelings for him, London fades from beautiful and bustling to deathly silent ...Something evil is once again menacing Mayfair, and Gretchen and her cousins must use their powers to prevent a horrible sacrifice.

This second book in the Lovegrove Legacy trilogy is full of dark twists, spellbinding suspense and sweeping romance - perfect for fans of Cassandra Clare, Lauren Kate and Ruth Warburton.

Why I am waiting?

I love love love pretty much anything that Alyxandra Harvey writes. The first book in the series A Breath of Frost was really good. I mean really really good and in it Gretchen and Tobias are secondary characters. I cannot wait to read their story.

7 comments:

  1. The cover to Whisper Dead is so pretty! Great Wow choice!

    Here’s My WoW!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh nice! Haven't read this series but did see this one on Netgalley! Hope you enjoy it once you read it!


    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read anything by this author yet but have wanted to. This one sounds great and the cover is pretty too!

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still need to read the first book. Thanks for sharing :)

    Happy Wednesday!

    Shane @ Itching for Books

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still have the first book in this series waiting to be read on my bookshelf. Great pick of books.

    Grace @ Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't think I've read this author, but this book sounds good, and the cover is beautiful!
    Check out my WOW

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love books were characters we know already get their own story. Nice.

    ReplyDelete