Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Teaser Tuesday (34) Witch Hunter Olivia

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

Don't act like you don't have a thing for Mr. Tall, Dark, and Tattooed. You've been looking for the perfect excuse to go see him, and how you have one. You can't fool me, Livie. I may be deadish, but I'm not stupid.

Kindle Location 335

"Well, first of all, making out with a girl is, to most guys, like talking for hours to get to know her better. The way a girl kisses you tells a lot about her. And your kiss, Liv, intrigues me. And so do you. That's worth exploring in my book," he says, standing toe to toe with me.

Kindle Location 950

Leave it to your best friend to call you out on liking a guy- even if you aren't ready to admit it. You gotta admit Heath wins major swag points for telling Liv how it is.

4 comments:

  1. I might be "deadish"? I'm intrigued!

    My TT

    ReplyDelete
  2. A kiss that intrigues... mmmm. This one definitely sounds worth checking out.

    My Tease @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOh nice teasers! Totally new to me read! Hope you're enjoying it!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Intrigued by kissing - I can get behind that!

    ReplyDelete