Thursday, August 28, 2014

Swoon Thursday (34) Between

The fabulous girls over at YA Bound created this super HOT meme. Here's how it works.

From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering.

Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the adorable button above and share it on your blog! I want to know & so do the gals at YABound!



His other hand cups my chin and tilts my face upward as he dips his head closer. When his ips are a breath from mine, he stops. He looks at me silently asking for permission, and I nod. his eyes are mostly closed. Hips lips part, and he freezes.

Between by Megan Whitmer Kindle Location 2638


There is something about a guy asking for permission that gets me every time. It is extremely swoon worthy. Seth in general is swoon worthy though. He takes such great care of Charlie and yet he will still tell her when she is wrong.

3 comments:

  1. Huh, why? WHY did he freeze! It seemed perfect!!

    Here's My Swoon!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Naomi. Why did he freeze?
    Yeah, you got to like the guys who ask for permission.

    My Swoon @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete