Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Teaser Tuesday (33) Six Months

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

Love is about not being alone. Sometimes we settle for less because that's all there is.

I almost jumped out of my skin when a heavy hand lightly touched my shoulder. I spun around and caught my surprised reaction reflected back at me in Reno's aviator sunglasses. He smelled amazing, and I leaned in without realizing it.

Kindle Location 1755

His hands found my hips and slid beneath my shirt, stroking the small of my back. I'd never been so forward with my affection, but Reno did something to me, something I couldn't explain.

Kindle Location 2998


Reno is one bad werewolf, with a big heart. Hopefully, she decides not to settle and to hold out for him.

5 comments:

  1. Nice teasers. I'm guessing you're enjoying this one.

    My Tease @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh nice teasers! Hope you enjoy the rest!


    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both really good teasers!! Hope you're loving the read so far :)

    Here's my TT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh great teasers! Definitely leave you wanting more!

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  5. Careful of those lean-ins - never know what can happen.

    ReplyDelete