Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday (32) The Resolution of Callie & Kayden

Hey y'all, thanks so much for stopping by my WoW!
Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly meme, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine which spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.




Things are going good for Callie and Kayden. They’re still dealing with their past and the pain connected to it, but for the most part they’ve moved on. The biggest decision they have at the moment is what they want to do with their lives in the future. 

Eventually, though, the past catches up with them and it leaves them with a choice no one wants to make. But Callie and Kayden learn that as long as they have each other, they can make it through just about anything. And in the end, they discover what they really want out of life.

Why I am waiting?

Callie and Kayden are an interesting couple to read about- they are not perfect. Both make mistakes, but their love for each other makes it worth it. How will this story end? Will they get their happily ever after? Or does one of them leave? Can we really blame them if one of them bails?

8 comments:

  1. Nice pick! Not really my kind of read but still hope you enjoy it once you read it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, I didn't know there were more Callie and Kayden books. I read the first one and liked it. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have loved this series so far... cannot wait for this one too!

    Thanx for visiting my WoW!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haven't started the series- though have been wanting to since I haven't read any of Jessica Sorensen's. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still need to get started on this series! I have had book one since it release way back when. Great pick!

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really need to read the first book! I didn't realise another one had been added to the series. Better get started on it soon! Great pick :)

    ReplyDelete