Thursday, August 21, 2014

Swoon Thursday (33) Five Weeks

The fabulous girls over at YA Bound created this super HOT meme. Here's how it works.

From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering. 

Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the adorable button above and share it on your blog! I want to know & so do the gals at YABound!

I tried to suppress my smile, but he was right there in my fave. "Who says you're going to kiss me?"

"Oh, I'm going to kiss you, baby. And I want you to sit there, thinking about the lipgasm I'm going to give you. I don't kiss other women, Isabelle."

Five Weeks by Dannika Dark Kindle Location 3909

Jericho sure knows how to keep a gal wanting him. Lipgasm indeed...

3 comments:

  1. *Snickers* Lipgasm!! Love that word, he can come try it on me *wink*

    Here's My Swoon!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lipgasm! I must admit, that's the first time I've heard that one.
    I like this cover. Think I need to check this book out.

    My Swoon @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete