Monday, March 25, 2013

Teaser Tuesday (13) Unravel Me


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

He’s kissing me like he’s lost me and he’s found me and I’m slipping away and he’s never going to let me go. I want to scream, sometimes, I want to collapse, sometimes, I want to die knowing that I’ve known what it was like to live with this kiss, this heart, this soft soft explosion that makes me feel like I’ve taken a sip of the sun, live I’ve eaten clouds 8, 9, and 10.

Unravel Me (Shatter Me #2) by Tahereh Mafi Kindle Location 268

Oh my what a kiss! Can you even imagine?  I am a huge Adam fan and so this made my toes curl just a little.

5 comments:

  1. I haven't gotten around to reading this series yet but that is a great tease.

    My TT @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. MMmmm....Wow! What a scene! I'm afraid I can honestly say it's been a loooong time since I've experienced a kiss like that (don't tell my hubby). :-) This series has been on my TBR for a while, just waiting for me to pick it up. *sigh* Hopefully soon.

    My TT can be found @ Reviewing Wonderland

    ReplyDelete
  3. As long as that's Adam in that teaser than I'm super excited!

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow. That is a great teaser ! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete