Thursday, March 7, 2013

Swoon Thursday (10) Wait For You


The fabulous girls over at YA Bound created this super HOT meme. Here's how it works.

From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering. 


Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the adorable button above and share it on your blog! I want to know & so do the gals at YABound!

“Just so we’re clear,” he said. “This isn’t a kiss.” 

I opened my mouth and then his lips were on mine. A sweet sweeping of his lips across mine, breathtaking tender and soft, and way to quick. 

“You kissed me,” I gasped, my fingers digging into his sweater. 

Wait for you by J. Lynn Kindle Location 2505

Oh there are swoonier moments in this story but for some reason this is my favorite. I love his rational for why this isn't a kiss.

2 comments:

  1. Ooooo! Nice swoon. I just saw this book posted on another site. I'm guessing it's going to be quite popular this week.

    My swoon @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. AH! I've got to read this book soon.

    ReplyDelete