Saturday, March 9, 2013

Dream Cast: Better to See You

Sometimes when you read a book it is like a movie being played inside your head.  One where only you can see but you get to watch it over and over as many times as you want.  No one will criticize it, or hate it because honestly no one else sees it.  The Transplanted Tales Series is a fabulous series that truly does play out in my head as I read it.  So I decided to share with you my dream cast for the series.  Some of the choices for my dream cast may not make sense to you but trust me, these actors and actresses can play these characters fabulously.

Jewel Staite as Lavender



Violet Hair and violet eyes



Chris Evans as Seth


"His pale green eyes flinted with a feral light as he warily returned my gaze, feeling me out. His thick waves of golden brown hair were cut shorter….”

Summer Glau as Red 













Blue jeans, black shirt, trench coat and red boots.







Tom Welling as Nate 











“I’d never seen him in anything except an impeccably tailored wool suit, simple silk tie, and an overcoat that looked like a prop from Casablanca. And the fedora that covered his dark hair...”









Skyler Samuels as Tish 





“Her buttercup yellow ringlets made her seem a lot mousier than she was, but this gal sure wasn’t afraid of spiders anymore. Or anything else, I imagined.” 












Matthew Gray Gubler as Gideon 








“a severe-looking man wearing a black suit and sunglasses stood at my hotel room door, his shoulder-length redgold curls pulled back in a tight ponytail at the base of his neck.”










So what do you think?  Did I cast this awesome tale right or would you have picked someone else?

No comments:

Post a Comment