Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Teaser Tuesday (10) Chosen at Nightfall




Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

“Why couldn’t my heart have picked him? Life would have been so much easier.”

“Because hearts are ornery, sneaky little bastards, designed to cause misery. They want what they want, and they don’t give a damn about what would make life easier or harder for the heart’s owner.” Della snapped. “It sucks big toads!” she screeched, and hit the table so hard, Kylie wouldn’t be surprised if it had cracked. “I say we get drunk on chocolate again.”

Chosen at Nightfall by CC Hunter ARC pg 255-256


I was so excited to the the ARC of this in the mail- I read it the night it came in. Then I re-read it on Sunday. It really is that good of a series. 


What is there not to love about drowning your sorrows in chocolate?


5 comments:

  1. I agree: hearts suck big toads!!!

    Love this teaser!

    My TT

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'Hearts are ornery, sneaky little bastards designed to cause misery' - that's definitely not a line I've ever heard before. Made me laugh.
    I so agree with the chocolate! A definite pick-me-up.
    Great tease Angela :)

    My TT @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally LOVE this teaser! I have most of this series and really have meant to get to it!! Thanks for bringing it back on my radar.

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chocolate...yes please! LOL! I still need to read this series! IT's sitting on my shelf :( Great Teaser!

    http://winterhavenbooks.blogspot.com/2013/03/teaser-tuesday-19.html

    ReplyDelete