Thursday, March 28, 2013

Swoon Thursday (13) With All My Soul


The fabulous girls over at YA Bound created this super HOT meme. Here's how it works.

From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering. 

Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the adorable button above and share it on your blog! I want to know & so do the gals at YABound!


It was nice to be wanted. It was even better to be needed, and I could feel how much Tod needed me every day. He needed almost as much as I needed him. 

“It wasn’t just jealousy, Kaylee. I coveted you. It was all biblical and
forbidden.”

With All My Soul by Rachel Vincent Kindle Location 535

Oh Tod the perfect book boyfriend! Sweet yet deadly to anyone that may hurt Kaylee. You know that if he said this to you- your legs would turn to jello.

3 comments:

  1. That's definitely a sweet swoon. I particularly like the last line - biblical and forbidden.

    My Swoon @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore Tod, reading this one this weekend and I am super excited!


    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  3. SIGH! I cannot wait to read this!!!! Soon! Very very soon! I WILL make time in my crazy reading schedule!

    Thanks for stopping by my swoon!

    Jessica@Lovin' Los Libros

    ReplyDelete