Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Teaser Tuesday (12) Jordyn



Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

“What’s the deal with you two anyway? He seemed pretty possessive of you last night. I thought he hooked up with some chick in heaven , or is that old dog making up for lost time?” 

“That chick is my great aunt,” I said, watching his jaw drop. “And, eww, he’s my mentor, so don’t be a dick,” I said, reaching out to push his shoulder. 

“Well, ain’t that some shit. I’m not going to say that isn’t a relief,” he said, capturing my hand in his. 

“And why is that?” I asked, trying not to focus on what his touch did to me. 

“Because, I’d have to kick some Arch’s ass to get the girl.” 

I snorted. 

“What?” he asked, seeing the merriment in my eyes. 

“Dude, he’s an Arch Angel.” 

Jordyn by Tiffany King Kindle Location 554

Come on- admit it- there is something about a guy willing to go head to head with an Arch Angel that has your heart being a little bit faster!

4 comments:

  1. Lol that was an interesting way of telling someone that a person is an angel.

    My TT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm, haven't seen this one before. Your tease intrigues me. Another book I need to go check out.

    My TT @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog



























    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! Nice tease! Haven't heard of this one! Thanks for visiting my teaser!

    ReplyDelete