Thursday, March 14, 2013

Swoon Thursday (11) Undone


 



The fabulous girls over at YA Bound created this super HOT meme. Here's how it works.

From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering. 

Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the adorable button above and share it on your blog! I want to know & so do the gals at YABound!



I wanted to be able to tell Janelle about all of it. She loved me enough to k now I needed this moment, and I wasn’t going to lose that. Our good-bye wasn’t forever. We would find a way back to one another. 

Undone: An Unraveling Novella by Elizabeth Norris Kindle Location 753

For a guy to have the much faith in a relationship, when they are literally on different worlds/planes. Woowziers!

7 comments:

  1. That is so sweet. I haven't read this book but I would like to just to see how they find their way back to each other.

    My Swoon @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am giving away this e-novella, and several others! I loved Unraveling, and I cannot wait to read Unbreakable. This is such a tender moment! :)

    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I loved Unraveling! Great swoon.

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Unraveling is on my TBR list, which I will get to... eventually. Great sweet swoon!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    Jessica@Lovin' Los Libros

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet swoon. I have book one on my wishlist. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww... no... come back!! Nice swoon!!

    Thanx for visiting my SWOON!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete