Thursday, March 21, 2013

Swoon Thursday (12) Full Blooded


The fabulous girls over at YA Bound created this super HOT meme. Here's how it works.

From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering. 

Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the adorable button above and share it on your blog! I want to know & so do the gals at YABound!

“It shouldn’t be. This shouldn’t be right,” he growled into my mouth, then covered my lips again fiercely, his grip tightening on my lips. He groaned, pulling back a few inches, his eyes fully dilated. He took my mouth again, his hands sliding up to tangle in my hair, his body full of power as he leaned into me, pressing me farther into the jamb. The currents of his power radiated into my body, throbbing everything deliciously. 

Full Blooded by Amanda Carlson Kindle Location 3186
  
I adore it when the guy fights the attraction and yet controls it at the same time.  Rourke is well, pretty amazing in this book.

7 comments:

  1. Reading your swoon I have to agree, Rourke does sound like quite an amzing guy.

    My Swoon @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great swoon -- I totally agree with you about loving it when the guy fights the attraction and yet controls it at the same time!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    Eva @ All Books Considered

    ReplyDelete
  3. Growling! Nice.

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rourke sounds delicious!!! I like the growl!! Great swoon and totally agree with you this guy is worth all a whole lot of swooning for is control!

    Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and commenting! I hope you have a great weekend!!

    Reese's @Reese's Reviews: MA2F

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh, that sounds good, love that scene, will be checking this book out. :)
    Thanks for stopping by my Swoon

    YA Swoon Post

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I have heard good things about this one and that swoon is awesome!

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ummmm.... HAWT!! I will definitely have to add this to the list! Awesome swoon!!

    Thanx for visiting my SWOON!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete