Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Teaser Tuesday (11) Death, Doom, and Detention


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

"By us. The misfits of Torrance County. We are supposed to stop a war between good and evil? When we can barely make it to school on time, we are destined to safeguard humanity?” 

Death, Doom, and Detention by Darynda Jones Kindle Location 709

Could you imagine? All that pressure on you? Knowing that you were a misfit? Darn, I am not sure what I would do.

8 comments:

  1. 'Destined to safeguard hunanity' - yeah, that does sound like quite a lot of pressure for a bunch of misfits.
    Hope it all works out for them.

    My TT @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that teaser! Sounds like me trying to be on time. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome teaser. I can not wait to get back to all the humor with the gang in this series.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that sounds interesting. I wonder what that's all about...Thank you so so much for stopping by my blog and for sharing such a great teaser! 8)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Scary thought! Very interesting.

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow... sounds a bit hard core!! Lol!! Hope you enjoy...

    Thanx for visiting my TT
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the teaser! That is sure is a lot of pressure.

    Thanks for stopping by my TT. =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really enjoyed the first book in the series! I'll have to read the second one some time :) Great teaser!
    Thanks for stopping by earlier!

    ReplyDelete