Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Teaser Tuesday (42) Eternal

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

Steve Teaser:


Scared of where all this was going to end, but the one thing she knew, the one thing she felt certain of was... Steve. Of how he made her fell.

Safe.
Accepted.
Cherished.
He knew her and still liked her; still wanted to be part of her life.

Eternal by CC Hunter Kindle Location 645

Chase Teaser:


"I'm not sorry that I get a chance to prove to you that you and I belong together. But don't you dare doubt that I'm sorry you're hurting. The pain in your eyes when you walked into the office, the pain you're working so hard to hide, I said it. I feel it. And for that, damn it, I'm sorry."

Eternal by CC Hunter Kindle Location 1854

Who should she pick? The one that makes her feel accepted, cherished? Or the one that knows what she is feeling? I am team Steve all the way- there is something about that shapeshifter that is yummy. 

3 comments:

  1. You got to love a guy who makes you feel safe, accepted and cherished. And then there's the guy who's in touch with your feelings. Yeah, tough choice.

    My Tease @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! I am curious as to what happened! I need to read this series!

    Thanx for visiting my TT
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete