Thursday, October 9, 2014

Swoon Thursday (40) Blood Moon

The fabulous girls over at YA Bound created this super HOT meme. Here's how it works.

From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering.

Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the adorable button above and share it on your blog! I want to know & so do the gals at YABound!



In honor of last night's Blood Moon a few swoon moments from well, Blood Moon.

“And then Lucy happened.
Never mind prophecies and bounty hunters, she was the one who'd really turned my life upside down.... 
She made everything better.
She was necessary.”


Here is another- this one gets me every time.


“What is it?' I whispered. 'What's wrong?'
'Everything but you,' he said hoarsely.”


Oh Nicholas Drake how do I love thee. Let me count the ways .....

1. He's a vampire.

2. He's hot.

3. He's deadly.

4. He loves Lucy without a shadow of a doubt.

5. He would do anything for her.

6. The list goes one but I have to stop at man does he know all the right things to say.

2 comments:

  1. Okay. You've convinced me. Blood Moon definitely sounds like one for my TBR pile.

    My Swoon @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Swoon! I love this series -- great pick and great swoon!!

    My Swoon

    ReplyDelete