Thursday, October 16, 2014

Swoon Thursday (40) Stay With Me

The fabulous girls over at YA Bound created this super HOT meme. Here's how it works.

From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering. 

Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the adorable button above and share it on your blog! I want to know & so do the gals at YABound!




His mouth landed on mine. Oh my lawd... There was no warning, nothing that would've given away what he'd been about to do. One second I was talking, and then the next, is warm mouth was on mine. Jax kissed me.

Stay With Me by J. Lynn Kindle Location 1350

Jax is pretty amazing. He is gentle yet protective of Calla which she is unable to comprehend. I love how he goes all Alpha male on anyone who is mean to her.

1 comment:

  1. You are not going to believe this but I still haven't manged to start this series. Maybe one day soon.

    ReplyDelete