Thursday, October 23, 2014

Swoon Thursday (41) Stone Cold Touch

The fabulous girls over at YA Bound created this super HOT meme. Here's how it works.

From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering. 

Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the adorable button above and share it on your blog! I want to know & so do the gals at YABound!




"God," he said, speaking finally in a voice that was a deep, low rumble. "You're beautiful, Layla. A gift."

Stone Could Touch by Jennifer L. Armentrout Kindle Location 287

Sorry if you are seeing this one a lot today.  I am by no means on Team Zayne, but when you are only 11% into the book, you work with what you got. Besides here Zayne is being swoony, I just feel like he worries too much about what other people think.

4 comments:

  1. I need to read this one! Soon, soon. I'm probably going to wait until closer to the release date of book three :D Excellent swoon choice, Angela!

    Have a fabulous night :)

    Check out my swoon post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No need to apologize for featuring this one. It just reminds me how much I need to start this series.

    Thanks for dropping by my swoon.
    Hope you have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. *Sigh* I am so jealous! I have to read White Hot Kiss first, but I really want this! Roth and Zayne, I wonder who she'll choose! Great swoon.

    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete