Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Teaser Tuesday (40) Unbreakable

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


"You will come to many forks in life's path. Some sooner than others. Some more painful than others. You will have to want to survive. Never..." Her voice grew deeper. "Never turn your back on a challenge. Fight for the right to live."

Unbreakable by CC Hunter Kindle Location 327

I know that this novella is suppose to change my opinion about Chase. I am suppose to fall magically in love with him and hope that he ends up with Della. But I just can't- I am too deeply a member of Team Steve. I can say that this did make me like Chase a little bit more.

2 comments:

  1. OOh nice! Already read Eternal but not this one! Great tease!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not familiar with this series. Good tease though.

    My Tease @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete