Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday (22) Silver Shadows

Hey y'all, thanks so much for stopping by my WoW!

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly meme, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine which spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

Sydney Sage is an Alchemist, one of a group of humans who dabble in magic and serve to bridge the worlds of humans and vampires. They protect vampire secrets—and human lives.

In The Fiery Heart, Sydney risked everything to follow her gut, walking a dangerous line to keep her feelings hidden from the Alchemists.

Now in the aftermath of an event that ripped their world apart, Sydney and Adrian struggle to pick up the pieces and find their way back to each other. But first, they have to survive.

For Sydney, trapped and surrounded by adversaries, life becomes a daily struggle to hold on to her identity and the memories of those she loves. Meanwhile, Adrian clings to hope in the face of those who tell him Sydney is a lost cause, but the battle proves daunting as old demons and new temptations begin to seize hold of him. . . .

Their worst fears now a chilling reality, Sydney and Adrian face their darkest hour in this heart-pounding fifth installment in the New York Times bestselling Bloodlines series, where all bets are off.

Why I am waiting?


Umm did you not read Fiery Heart? Did you not understand the cliffhanger? I mean seriously Richelle Mead knows how to keep the reader invested in her series.

4 comments:

  1. Great pick! I had to skip over the synopsis because I haven't read Fiery Heart yet, I can't bring myself to read it until Silver Shadows is published. I hate cliffhangers so I shall wait impatiently until this one is out :)

    My WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh, I haven't even started the series yet but I seriously can't wait for it to end so I can finally get into them (I learned my lesson with the lovely Shadow Kiss of waiting in-between books) :(

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haven't had a chance to pick up the series yet but I have heard great things. Great pick!

    My WOW: http://www.bookythoughtsandme.com/waiting-wednesday-festive-death/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Waiting till it's out then I'll think about it.

    ReplyDelete