Thursday, May 8, 2014

Swoon Thursday (18) The Taking

 
The fabulous girls over at YA Bound created this super HOT meme. Here's how it works.

From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering. 

Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the adorable button above and share it on your blog! I want to know & so do the gals at YABound!


And like that his lips found me. They didn't find my forehead this time but captured my lips, and I couldn't breathe when they did. They were demanding and sweet all at the same time.

Fire flowed through me while rain drizzled down my face. Our tongues teased and touched and danced together, and he crushed me against him in a way that made me believe he'd never, ever let me go.

The Taking by Kimberly Derting Kindle Location 2387

I really like Tyler and hope that Kyra will see how great he is. Romantic gestures are his specialty.

2 comments: