Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday (21) Hexed

Hey y'all, thanks so much for stopping by my WoW!

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly meme, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine which spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.


If high school is all about social status, Indigo Blackwood has it made. Sure, her quirky mom owns an occult shop, and a nerd just won’t stop trying to be her friend, but Indie is a popular cheerleader with a football-star boyfriend and a social circle powerful enough to ruin everyone at school. Who wouldn’t want to be her?

Then a guy dies right before her eyes. And the dusty old family Bible her mom is freakishly possessive of is stolen. But it’s when a frustratingly sexy stranger named Bishop enters Indie’s world that she learns her destiny involves a lot more than pom-poms and parties. If she doesn’t get the Bible back, every witch on the planet will die. And that’s seriously bad news for Indie, because according to Bishop, she’s a witch too.

Suddenly forced into a centuries-old war between witches and sorcerers, Indie’s about to uncover the many dark truths about her life—and a future unlike any she ever imagined on top of the cheer pyramid.

Why am I waiting?


It has been a while since I have read a good witch story. Will Indigo be able to save her kind? How does she handle not only being Miss Popular but also Miss Witch?

5 comments:

  1. Oooh... this sounds like an interesting read! i'll add this to my TBR! Thanks for sharing!

    Here’s My WoW!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  2. This definitely sounds neat. I might have to keep my eye out for reviews on it!

    Here's My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely interesting. I love her name!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The last good one I've read was Half Bad (though, totally different). But, yup, can't wait to try it and *fingers crossed* it'll be good. :)

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
  5. This one sounds really interesting! Hope you like it!

    My WoW: http://roseshadowink.wordpress.com/2014/05/21/grabby-paws-strange-ever-after-by-susan-dennard/

    ReplyDelete