Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Teaser Tuesday (20) The Shadow Prince

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!) 
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


From inside my head, I heard, "I see trouble for you, young prince. two possible paths lay at your feet. At the end of both paths, your hands are covered in blood."

"What do you mean covered in blood? Are you saying someone will die?" My eyebrows furrowed. "You have to tell me more."

"I cannot. The future is always changing. Outcomes are never certain."

The Shadow Prince by Stacey O'Neale Kindle Location 424


Rowan has a lot of decisions to make. Even the right one will hurt him, gravely.  It was interesting to see things from his side- and to understand him better.



4 comments:

  1. Eek! Cover in blook?! I hope the future changes for them!

    My TT

    ReplyDelete
  2. That doesn't seem like much of a choice if they both end with his hands covered in blood.
    I saw this one on Amazon a while back. Hope you enjoy the rest of it.

    My Tease @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh.... I have this and now I know I have to get into it! Great tease!

    Here's My Tease!!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really enjoyed this one.

    ReplyDelete