Thursday, May 1, 2014

Swoon Thursday (17) Search

 
The fabulous girls over at YA Bound created this super HOT meme. Here's how it works.

From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering. 
Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the adorable button above and share it on your blog! I want to know & so do the gals at YABound!




I kept it slow, making sure she was into the kiss before moving it faster. She moaned as I moved to deepen the kiss. I lost all thoughts. All I cared about was the taste of her mouth and the way her body felt next to mine.

Search by Alyssa Rose Ivy Kindle Location 1424




Kisses that start off slow but build up are the best.  I love how he takes her feelings into consideration.

4 comments:

  1. A kiss that starts slow but soon becomes heated. Yeah, you got to love those. Great choice, Angela!

    My Swoon @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a yummy kiss! I love ones from the Male POV! I need to read more of Alyssa's books!

    Here's My Swoon!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  3. What is it about moaning? Yum. Nice one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Swoon Angela! What a kiss!

    Lindy@ A Bookish Escape

    ReplyDelete