Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday (20) I Am The Mission

 
Hey y'all, thanks so much for stopping by my WoW!

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly meme, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine which spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.


He was the perfect assassin. No name. No past. No remorse. Perfect, that is, until he began to ask questions and challenge his orders. Now The Program is worried that their valuable soldier has become a liability. 

And so Boy Nobody is given a new mission. A test of sorts. A chance to prove his loyalty.

His objective: Take out Eugene Moore, the owner of an extremist military training camp for teenagers. It sounds like a simple task, but a previous operative couldn't do it. He lost the mission and is presumed dead. Now Boy Nobody is confident he can finish the job. Quickly.

But when things go awry, Boy Nobody finds himself lost in a mission where nothing is as it seems: not The Program, his allegiances, nor the truth. 

The riveting second book in Allen Zadoff's Boy Nobody series delivers heart-pounding action and a shocking new twist that makes Boy Nobody question everything he has believed.

Why am I waiting?


Sometimes you just need to read something outside of your normal genre. Sometimes you need a change. I love paranormal with all my heart but I am looking forward to a change in my reading pattering with this one. Plus, I really want to see where Boy Nobody will go with this mission- will he complete it?

6 comments:

  1. This one sounds good, but I sometimes struggle with identifying with male POV stories. But I do so love assassin books!

    Sabrina @ I Heart Y.A. Fiction

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems all "Bourne series" and very suspenseful! Great pick

    Nemo @ Books with Bree

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree that it's good to break into other genres every now and then. Otherwise it's easy to get burned out on what you really love! Great pick. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice pick! I love how that font must pops out at you. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I actually just got the first book. Looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh... this sounds like an interesting read! Great pick... love Assassins!

    Thanx for visiting my WoW!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete