Sunday, May 18, 2014

Spotlight: Reborn: Steve’s thoughts on the new guy, Chase.


CC Hunter stops by to chat about our favorite shape shifter and his thoughts on Della's new partner.





















I’ve worked hard for months to get Della just to notice me. It took me forever to get close enough to steal a kiss from the stubborn vamp. I’m not letting some guy just walk in and take my girl. Then again, it’s not as if Della and I are really going out. She still doesn’t want anyone to know that we have a thing for each other. That scares me. I want to rant and rave at her and insist she quit pushing me away. I know she cares. So part of me thinks I don’t have to worry about this new guy, but there’s another part of me that wants to shift into some kick-ass dragon and run that new guy off. He is a vampire, like Della and it worries that she will think they have more in common. I guess I’m just going to have up my game and push a little harder with Della. 

Fall in love with Steve in Saved at Sunrise, already released. Cheer for him in Reborn, released on May 20.

No comments:

Post a Comment