Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Teaser Tuesday (21) The Gramm Curse

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!



It will take someone stronger than diamonds to cut through what I've constructed, someone stronger than me, and Jezi just doesn't have that kind of strength.

The Gramm Curse by Candace Knoebel Kindle Location 77

Maybe Jezi isn't the one for you," he grunts, "but one of these days, little bro, someone's gonna come along and hit you so hard in the heart, you're going to be reeling from it. When that happens, I', gonna be there to tell you I told you so.

The Gramm Curse by Candace Knoebel  Kindle Location 456

I want to feel bad to Jexi I really do. I can't though, she is a manipulative and bad person. Yeah, she got a raw deal, but it is how you handle the cards that you are dealt with that matter. She is handling those cards poorly.

2 comments:

  1. Mmm... I'm not sure what to make of this one. It sounds to me like Jezi is a girl with attitude. But yeah, it is the way you handle things that matters.

    My Tease @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great teasers! I have actually started Candice's other series! I love it!

    Thanx for visiting my TT
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete