Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Waiting on Wednesday (10) Tell the Wind & Fire

Hey y'all, thanks so much for stopping by my WoW!

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly meme, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine which spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.




Tell the Wind & Fire is about a young girl called Lucie who lives in 
a New York very different from the New York we know: the city is torn between two very different kinds of magic, and Lucie’s own family was torn apart years ago by that conflict. Lucie wears magic rings and carries a burden of guilt she can’t share with anyone.

The light in her life is her sweetheart boyfriend Ethan, but it turns out Ethan has a secret too: a soulless doppelganger created by dark magic, who has to conceal the face identical to Ethan’s with a hood fastened by a collar nobody but a Light magician with magical rings can take off… and who introduces himself to both of them by, for reasons nobody can understand, saving Ethan’s life…


Why am I waiting?

This sounds like a witch story. I adore witch tales. Plus the doppelganger sounds kinda neat- why would he save Ethan?

8 comments:

  1. Seeing this one a lot! Hope you enjoy it too!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah, this one sounds so very interesting! Great pick

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES! I can't wait to get my hands on this! Great pick!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't like this one at all! I hope you enjoy this book when you get the chance to read it - hopefully more than I did. :D

    Thanks for visiting my blog! Have a fantastic day. :)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It has been a while since I read a witch book... this sounds sooooo good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This does sound intriguing. I like the cover too. Dark and mysterious.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pick! This one sounds very good and it has a great cover.

    ReplyDelete