Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Teaser Tuesday (13) Trial by Fire

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of
Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!



"I gave up my entire life to come watch over you. I want to tuck you away somewhere safe, where no one can come after you. I want to be the first thing you see in the morning and the last thing you see at night before you fall asleep in my arms. I want us to be together in every sense of the world, and above all, I never want to hurt you...Ever."


Trial by Fire Kindle Location 947


Such sweet words, too bad the wrong guy is uttering them to her. So I am biased- just wish she was with Zavien.

3 comments:

  1. They are sweet words. I'm not familiar with this book but I get that you're disappointed with who is voicing them. The wrong guy, that kind of sucks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh swoon!! Totally new to me read but I am definitely liking these words!!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete