Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Teaser Tuesday (11) Released

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of
Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

"You will need to come to terms with something, Samantha Merrick. This is no longer his body. It belongs to me." A slow smile spread across Jax's lips. One that would have normally turned me to pudding. The demon leaned in and brought his face inches from mine. "I am more than willing to allow you to use it, however."


Released Kindle Location 246 


Dang Azirak can be down right funny. Hopefully Jax will get control of his body soon. Not sure how much longer Sam can deal with this.


5 comments:

  1. OOooh nice teaser! I've been debating about this series recently and now I am thinking I really ought to buy book 1!!!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh.. this is dark! I love it!
    Thanks so much for sharing!
    Here's my TT: http://between-my-lines.blogspot.gr/2016/03/teaser-tuesday-14-graveyard-book.html

    New follower via GFC (I'm A)

    Athina @ Between my Lines
    http://between-my-lines.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, now there's an offer. Sounds devilishly good!

    My TT - Laura @ fuonlyknew

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehehe!! He sounds so cheeky! I think I need to try this series again. I tried the second book, not knowing it was part of a series and was completely lost...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I cannot wait to read Released. Jax is awesome and I want to see how he deals with Azirak controlling his body.

    ReplyDelete