Thursday, March 24, 2016

Swoon Thursday (12) Bright Blaze of Magic


The fabulous girls over at YA Bound created this super HOT meme. Here's how it works.

From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering. 

Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the adorable button above and share it on your blog! I want to know & so do the gals at YABound.

I cupped his face in my hands, leaned over, and kissed him,pouring all the emotion, all the feeling, all the love I had for him into this one kiss, this one moment. Devon's arms tightened around me and he pulled me over, so that I was sitting on his lap.


Bright Blaze of Magic Kindle Location 2298


For some reason I can feel this kiss down to my toes. They are such a cute couple.

2 comments: