Friday, July 11, 2014

Feature and a Follow #4 Time Machine

Happy Friday everyone! Feature & Follow is a blog hop hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read,each of whom feature a chosen blog for the week. This is a great way to meet new bloggers, make friends, and get exposure for your own blog.










This week's question:

If you had a time machine (i.e. a TARDIS), where would you go?




I do not think I would be good in the past where women were not educated or allowed to speak their minds so I think I would go where I could discover the future.  Sometime where there is actual space exploration kinda like on Firefly.  Well, except for the whole fighting for our freedom stuff.  I would like to visit a time where there is peace.


GFCbloglovin

4 comments:

  1. Not sure if I'm reading for space travel but it might be fun if I was with the Doctor..or if Nathan Fillon from Firefly was my companion..lol.

    Have a great weekend,
    Stormi
    http://www.booksmoviesreviewsohmy.com/feature-and-follow-friday-time-travel/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd actually prefer going back to the past rather than visiting the future, but seeing how everything has changed after x number of years would be pretty cool.

    New follower via GFC
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I knew I could get back, I might visit the past. Yeah, I'm not into the way women were treated but there are lots of things I'd like to see. The future would definitely be a draw as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Before all these European Occupations, there are places in the Southeast Asia where there's equality among men and women. And the women to tend to be more dominant that it was thought by historians that these places were matriarchal. But I don't think you'd go in these places unless you like the idea of going to Amazon.

    I love space exploration too, like that in Star Trek.

    New bloglovin, GFC, and G+ follower. Check out my very personal answer via MY FF.

    ReplyDelete