Saturday, July 19, 2014

Book Boyfriend (27) Brody


  • Join the Book Boyfriend meme
  • Pick your book boyfriend for the week
  • Current read or not
  • Tease us with something about your boy
  • Don't spoil the book
  • Link up with us







He knows how to examine a hug.


She's so cold, but hugging her freezin' skin doesn't bother me.  It feels good.  The stomach twists begin as I breathe in her hair.  Hot damn!  This!  This is what a hug with a girl should be like.  This stuff in my chest goin' crazy and noticin' everything about the person I'm holding.

He wants to prove her wrong.


"You okay?"

No.  I'm not okay.  I got a girl who refuses to believe anyone could fall for her because she's fat, and she refuses to fall for anyone else because she doesn't want to get hurt.

I don't ever want to hurt her.  I want to be with her.  Hold her and show her she's freakin' wrong.

He tells her she is wrong.


"You are so beautiful.  Inside and out.  I don't just need you.  I crave you.  Everything about you.  You are the only person I've felt this way about."

Brody and Hayle are a unique pair.  They don't start off together- in fact she is schooling him on how to get another girl.  But something happens.  And then he has to convince her that she is worthy of him, so sweet that he doesn't give up on her.

1 comment: