Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday (46) Thief of Lies

Hey y'all, thanks so much for stopping by my WoW!

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly meme, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine which spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

Gia Kearns would rather fight with boys than kiss them. That is, until Arik, a leather clad hottie in the Boston Athenaeum, suddenly disappears. While examining the book of world libraries he abandoned, Gia unwittingly speaks the key that sucks her and her
friends into a photograph and transports them into a Paris library, where Arik and his Sentinels—magical knights charged with protecting humans from the creatures traveling across the gateway books—rescue them from a demonic hound.

Jumping into some of the world's most beautiful libraries would be a dream come true for Gia, if she weren’t busy resisting her heart or dodging an exiled wizard seeking revenge on both the Mystik and human worlds. Add a French flirt obsessed with Arik and a fling with a young wizard, and Gia must choose between her heart and her head, between Arik's world and her own, before both are destroyed.

Why am I waiting?


Sometimes a book just looks good. This is one of those times. I need something new and this is right up my alley.

6 comments:

  1. Nice! Seeing this one around a lot lately! Starting to be very intrigued by it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. new to me but great pick-- hope that you get a chance to read it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! I love the cover and it sounds great! Awesome pick!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This does sound interesting. I can see why it caught your attention.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Might need to add this one to my list to wait on. Nice choice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I featured this one this week as well. I just wish that she didn't remind me of Aria from Pretty Little Liars. I am sure that won't interfere with my enjoyment of the book though.

    ReplyDelete