Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday (35) The Bane Chronicles

Hey y'all, thanks so much for stopping by my WoW!
Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly meme, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine which spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.


A Collection of Ten Short Stories centred around Magnus Bane. Each short story is going to be published as an ebook followed by a Full Single Print Coming 2014

Ever wondered about the enigmatic, mysterious warlock Magnus Bane? The only character to appear in every Shadowhunter book, Magnus has a past even more shrouded in mystery than his present. I’ve teamed up with acclaimed YA writers Maureen Johnson and Sarah Rees Brennan to create the Bane Chronicles, the back (and front) story of Magnus told in ten linked tales.

Look for short stories like Vampires, Scones and Edmund Herondale; The Rise and Fall of the Hotel Dumort; Saving Raphael Santiago and What To Buy The Shadowhunter Who Has Everything (And Who You’re Not Officially Dating Anyway). Each story will be available as an ebook on a monthly basis starting April 16 with the tale of What Happened In Peru. 

Each story will be released monthly online for the next ten months — and then for those who don’t read e-books, the full print collection will be available in bookstores and wherever else books are sold after the Chronicles have been finished.

Why I am waiting?

Yes, I know I could buy these individually when they are released- but I prefer a whole book. One where I can sit and read all about my favorite warlock without having to open different books. One where I can finish a short story, put the book down for a few hours and then pick it back up again. I think it would fun to escape inside Magnus’ life for a bit and see what happened.

6 comments:

  1. Nice! Tried to read this author once before but just couldn't get into the books sadly. Hope you enjoy this one once you read it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not very familiar with Clare's works, I've only read the first 3 books in the Mortal Instruments series, but they were fun. I hope you enjoy this!
    My WoW.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES!! People are conflicted about this, but I'm keen!!

    Here’s My WoW!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read any of these. I kinda lost interest in this world, I guess.

    ReplyDelete