Thursday, September 18, 2014

Swoon Thursday (37) The Boy With The Hidden Name


The fabulous girls over at YA Bound created this super HOT meme. Here's how it works.

From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering. 

Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the adorable button above and share it on your blog! I want to know & so do the gals at YABound!



He drops my hands, and I hover between relief and disappointment, but not for very long, because then he lifts his hands until he is cupping my head in them, his fingers in my hair and along the back of my neck, rubbing into the skin behind my ear and shivering at my jawline. "Or a century," he murmurs. "Depending on the time you're keeping." I stop thinking, and then he kisses me.

The Boy With The Hidden Name by Skylar Dorset Kindle Location 1349




Gotta love it when the kissing causes you to stop thinking. This second book in the series is way better than the first- which rarely happens.

3 comments: