Saturday, September 27, 2014

Book Boyfriend (37) Jared


  • Join the Book Boyfriend meme
  • Pick your book boyfriend for the week
  • Current read or not
  • Tease us with something about your boy
  • Don't spoil the book
  • Link up with us





He has a wonderful sense of humor.

"I'm a little reassured," Jared told her. He laughed, a slow, wonderful sound, warm as the line of his body against hers. "But mostly appalled. I had no idea of the massive age range my competition apparently fits into. Anyone from the age of thirteen to a hundred?"

He knows that asking is sexy.


Jared kissed the hollow at the base of her throat, lips lingering on the spot. One of his hands left the left the mattress for the first time, to pull the side of her ruffled collar slightly open. He kissed the exposed skin and glanced up at her, a quick nervous glance through his sun-dusted lashes.

"Kami," he murmured, and his voice scraped in his throat. "Can I?"



Boy can he make a declaration.


There is one thing I thought you knew, and if you don't I have to tell you. I am utterly in love with you. I've been in love with you my whole life. I've been in love with you your whole life. I don't know how to live without being in love with you, and I don't want to know.

Jared is not the guy that most people shipped in this series.  But he had me at hello- he was the outcast, the one no one wanted.  Yet boy when he looks at Kami and smiles even my ole heart melted.

1 comment: