Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Teaser Tuesday (38) A Tithe of Blood and Ashes


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


I rose on my tiptoes to kiss him just as he pulled me up against his chest. Our lips were winter-cold, vampire-cold. The kiss burned through everything: battle, exams, fathers waiting in a plume of truck exhaust. It was Nicholas's tongue touching mine, his hand curling into loops of my jeans, my fingers sketching the muscles of his back through his shirt.


A Tithe of Blood and Ashes by Alyxandra Harvey Kindle Location 85


The Drake Chronicles is one of my all time favorite series. I was totally stoked that she released this novella. Having no clue what to expect but knowing I would love it- I gobbled it up in one sitting. Oh to be back with Nicholas and Lucy.

3 comments: