Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Teaser Tuesday (13)

Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!






Lurking- that’s what my mom would’ve said if she still talked to me.  The dude was lurking.  All the tiny hairs on my body rose in response.

Hot or not I was officially skeeved out.

Cursed by Jennifer L. Armentrout Kindle Location 305
Hmmm...  not sure how I feel about him being hot and lurking at the same time.  Although, I am loving Jennifer's use of the word skeeved here.  So what are you reading right now?  Anything good?

8 comments:

  1. Skeeved is such a great word!! Great teaser!


    ~Ali
    My TT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! Loved that book! And that was a great teaser!!!
    I hope you enjoy it!

    My TT

    Magen Corrie
    ~Corrie the book, crazed girl

    ReplyDelete
  3. This book has been featured a few times recently. I think I need to add it to my TBR list.
    Thanks for sharing!!

    Marilyn @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great teaser choice! I loved this book so much! Thanks for stopping by My TT

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that teaser! What's with the hot guy doing lurking around? Think I need to pick this book up to find out.
    Thanks for visiting my teaser.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Niiice!! I really liked this one! Hope you're enjoying it too!

    Thanks for visiting my tease!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Not sure about the lurking hot guy either, but I'm intrigued! :) Glad she's skeeved, though, and not immediately enthralled with him. Great teaser! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really want to read this book!! Everything I've read about it so far is great!!

    Thanx for visiting my TT
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete