Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Teaser Tuesday (13)

Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!






Lurking- that’s what my mom would’ve said if she still talked to me.  The dude was lurking.  All the tiny hairs on my body rose in response.

Hot or not I was officially skeeved out.

Cursed by Jennifer L. Armentrout Kindle Location 305
Hmmm...  not sure how I feel about him being hot and lurking at the same time.  Although, I am loving Jennifer's use of the word skeeved here.  So what are you reading right now?  Anything good?

8 comments:

  1. Skeeved is such a great word!! Great teaser!


    ~Ali
    My TT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! Loved that book! And that was a great teaser!!!
    I hope you enjoy it!

    My TT

    Magen Corrie
    ~Corrie the book, crazed girl

    ReplyDelete
  3. This book has been featured a few times recently. I think I need to add it to my TBR list.
    Thanks for sharing!!

    Marilyn @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great teaser choice! I loved this book so much! Thanks for stopping by My TT

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that teaser! What's with the hot guy doing lurking around? Think I need to pick this book up to find out.
    Thanks for visiting my teaser.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Niiice!! I really liked this one! Hope you're enjoying it too!

    Thanks for visiting my tease!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Not sure about the lurking hot guy either, but I'm intrigued! :) Glad she's skeeved, though, and not immediately enthralled with him. Great teaser! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really want to read this book!! Everything I've read about it so far is great!!

    Thanx for visiting my TT
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete