Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Teaser Tuesday (11)

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


While it’s unlikely that paparazzi followed my family to Italy, the unfortunate truth is you just never know.  They’re like an infectious rash you can’t get rid of.

My Super Sweet Sixteenth Century by Rachel Harris Kindle location 113
For some reason these two sentences had me rolling on the couch for a good five minutes.  Maybe it is because of all those magazines I look at in the supermarket.  But seriously, can you imagine- miniature people that you keep scratching having a party on your arm?

4 comments:

  1. This book sounds so cute, I really want to read it soon. Great teaser!

    My TT

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific Teaser! Love the cover too!! Sixteenth century dress with modern day backpack. Makes you wonder.

    My TT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cover is cute! And I like that teaser!!

    Happy Tuesday!

    My TT

    Magen Corrie
    ~Corrie the book crazed girl

    ReplyDelete
  4. This one is next for me! Nice teaser.

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks.com

    ReplyDelete