Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Teaser Tuesday (10)

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!



 
His expression tightened.  “I don’t agree with everything the FRU does, but without the FRU, the world would be chaos.  The races would all be against each other, killing and maiming each other.  The human race would be viewed as a food source.”

Whispers at Moonrise (ARC) by CC Hunter pg 56
I am not sure about y'all but for some reason I am a little grateful for the FRU.  Even if some of them are meanies.  What are you teasing this week?

9 comments:

  1. Oooh,nice teaser. I wonder what's going on. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am dying to read this and when I finally get it in my hands...I think I'll jump up and down! LOL ;p Awesome tease! Hope you are enjoying it. :D

    My TT! 

    ~ Maida @ Literary Love Affair

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooooo!! I like that teaser!! The cover gives off a mysterious and creepy vibe! I'm gonna have to check this one out!

    thank you so much for stopping by My TT

    Magen Corrie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah. I like the cover too!! It's weird but intriguing. Thanks for stopping my TT.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally behind in this series. Looks interesting though. Thanks for sharing.

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Consider me teased! Thanks for stopping by My TT

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice teaser. I need to read this series. Thanks for stopping by my TT.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds interesting... I love the cover too!
    Thanx for stopping by my TT!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great Tease! I've noticed this one around a lot lately, I'll have to look into it.
    Thanks for stopping by!!! =D

    ReplyDelete