Thursday, September 6, 2012

Swoon Thursday (10)

The fabulous girls over at YA Bound created this super HOT meme. Here's how it works.

From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering.

Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the adorable button above and share it on your blog! I want to know & so do the gals at YABound!

He looked into her eyes.  “But what’s important to me isn’t what’s up here.”  He touched her forehead.  “It’s what’s in here.”  He rested his hand on her chest on the upper swell of her right breast.

She felt her heart race.  His touch hadn’t been meant to be intimate, but it felt that way.
“You mesmerized me from the moment I first saw you when we were kids.  I didn’t know what you were, and yes, I hoped you were werewolf, but it didn’t matter.  You ensnared me.”

Whispers at Moonrise by CC Hunter pg 233

Oh my....to have ensared a guy like him... sigh

5 comments:

  1. Oh! I love a werewolf romance. Great swoon!!
    If you'd like to view mine, head on over to Marilyn @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I werewolf one!! Oh my... I must get this one!!


    Here's My Swoon!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great swoon.. I love Lucas, but I love Derek a whole bunch more :D. I cannot help it.
    Here's my Swoon.
    Ashley
    #BookNerd

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have nominated you for One lovely blog award..You can check here http://booksformee.blogspot.in/2012/09/one-lovely-blogging-award.html for details.
    congrats
    vb

    ReplyDelete