Thursday, September 13, 2012

Swoon Thursday (11)


The fabulous girls over at YA Bound created this super HOT meme. Here's how it works.

From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering.

Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the adorable button above and share it on your blog! I want to know & so do the gals at YABound!
His lips were full and soft and he nibbled softly against my bottom lip before lightly stroking the tip of his tongue over the bites to sooth.  I shivered, electricity coursing through my body and settling into an ache in the pit of my stomach.
The One by Heather Self Kindle Location 3673
Goodness, does Heather know how to write a scene or what? 

6 comments:

  1. I agree. Heather knows how to write a swoon. Great choice.

    My swoon can be found @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angela!!! Thank you so much. I'm completely humbled you picked my book for your swoon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I really need to read that book now!
    Great swoon!

    My Swoon

    Magen Corrie
    ~Corrie the book, crazed girl

    ReplyDelete
  4. All I can say is Wow! I am a sucker for bottom lip nibbling. Adding to my TBR pile.

    Thanks for stopping by
    My Swoon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, awesome swoon. Thanks for stopping by My Swoon

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete