Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Teaser Tuesday (12)

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!





It felt wrong to sleep when my best friend was out there at the mercy of rogue vampire hunters.  Buffy wouldn’t have slept.
Of course, Buffy had supernatural powers.
Me?
Not so much.

Hearts at Stake Kindle Location 2450
 


“You think your dad’s going to let you ride through the woods to hang out with a bunch of vampires in a cave?”
“He lets me hang out with you.”
“Because I’m not the bad influence in this relationship.
Blood Feud Kindle Location 1655
Nicholas looked wrecked, cradling Lucy against his chest.  Her arm dropped limply.  She'd never done anything limp in her life.  Fear for her nibbled at me.  Nicholas broke into a run so sudden, the air displaced all around him.
Out for Blood Kindle Location 3387
Okay so I bet you are wondering why on earth there are three teaser up?  Part of it is Valerie's (Stuck in Books) and Kathy's (I Am A Reader, Not A Writer) fault.  She is kicking off a blog hop give away and the book I am give away will be a bind up of these three books.
I just love vampire novels.  Especially vampire novels where the vamp can not go out in the sun for fear of burning into a pile of ash.  Plus, the human Lucy in these books is just hilarious.
 
 


3 comments:

  1. wow these books sound great. I love these teasers! I will have to read these books now =]

    My TT

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Teresa. These all sound great!! Might need to add them to my TBR list.
    Thanks for stopping by my blog,

    Marilyn @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice teasers!! Especially the first one - I love any book that mentions Buffy! ;) Thank you for sharing and for stopping by my teaser! Happy Reading :D

    ReplyDelete