Thursday, September 27, 2012

Swoon Thursday (13)


The fabulous girls over at YA Bound created this super HOT meme. Here's how it works.

From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering.

Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the adorable button above and share it on your blog! I want to know & so do the gals at YABound.

“I’m thinking about kissing you,” he said, “and touching you.  It’s all I can think about.  It’s why it’s been so hard being around you.”  My heart jumped in my chest, and then sped up erratically.  The thick tension hit a new all-time high.
Cursed by Jennifer L. Armentrout Kindle Location 3643

Man, does he have a death wish or something?  Doesn't he know she is cursed?  Hello- touch her and die guy.  But then again- how sweet is it that he wants to risk it all for her.  Sigh...

4 comments:

  1. Ugh... I want to read this sooo bad! That swoon pulls at my heart-strings!
    Here's my Swoon.
    Ashley
    #BookNerd

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved this book so much, I am dying to re-read it! Great chioce!

    My Swoon

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really loved Hayden! Great swoon!!!!

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Still yet to read this book. Great Swoon!!
    Thanks for stopping by to read my crazy swoon.

    Marilyn @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete