Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Teaser Tuesday (39) Magic Eclipse

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

"Well, thank you for finally dropping the bullshit, Commander. I was your prisoner all this time after all. And to think I was actually starting to like you. My mistake. My first impression of you was spot on. You are an insufferable, arroggant, savage, demented psychopath."

Magic Eclipse Kindle Location 1821


"I can see why you're in love with him. He does have a certain ruthless charm to him beneath all that armor."

Sera's cheeks flushed. "I'm not in love with him."

Alex grinned. "Sure you are. I can see it in your eyes when you look at him. I can feel it in that sappy, gooey magic of yours. L-O-V-E."

Magic Eclipse Kindle Location 1950

I love the way Sera puts Kai in his place.  Really not liking this Kai too much- hope the spell wears off soon.  I adore the way Alex teases her sister about her feelings even in the time of war.

3 comments:

  1. Ooh nice teaser! Sounds like an awesome read here!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mhm, she totally IS in love with him. Girl, get yourself out of denial. :D This sounds great!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe... yes, she knows how to talk to him! Funny she couldn't tell she loved him!

    ReplyDelete