Thursday, September 8, 2016

Swoon Thursday (36) Midnight Hour

The fabulous girls over at YA Bound created this super HOT meme. Here's how it works.

From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON.
What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering. 

Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the adorable button above and share it on your blog! I want to know & so do the gals at YABound.

She had his number- if she'd found it in her heart to forgive him, she'd call.

She hadn't called.

But not once since he'd left had he stopped hoping she would. Like a lovesick little boy he'd slept with his phone close to his bed. Anytime his phone had been out of hearing range, even for a few seconds, he came back, holding his breath checking for missed messages.


Midnight Hour page 39


I haven't been the most loyal fan of Perry lately. He hurt Miranda badly and well that made me angry. Yet, this little tibit about him had my tummy with butterflies. Maybe she should call him.....

2 comments:

  1. Well, it sounds like he's missing her and regretting something. I hope he redeemed himself in your eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know this series, but I feel sorry for him... I take it though, he may deserve it for something he did earlier?

    ReplyDelete