Thursday, September 1, 2016

Swoon Thursday (35) An Indecent Proposal

The fabulous girls over at YA Bound created this super HOT meme. Here's how it works.

From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON.
What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering. 

Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the adorable button above and share it on your blog! I want to know & so do the gals at YABound.


"A few hours ago you were telling me that this wasn't what you want. When you change your mind for good- and you will- I want you to know you're not just coming down from an adrenaline high. You want me as much as I want you. It's not circumstantial."


Kindle Location 1034


There is something about Cillian that I like. Maybe it is his straight talk, or his swag. Not really sure. Hopefully Olivia will get on board real soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment